Boat cruising is a perfect way to spend the night with your loved ones. If you are searching for some soothing songs for this occasion, then look no further! This article will discuss some of our favorite boat cruising songs that will make the night even more romantic and pleasurable.
1) The first song that we would like to recommend is “À la claire Fontaine.” This French folk song has been covered and re-arranged multiple times. Still, the original version features a soothing guitar melody with very calming vocals, perfect for your boat cruise!
2) The second song that we would like to recommend is “Cantaloop (Flip Fantasia).” This jazz-fusion tune was initially released in 1993. The instrumental version of this song features a very smooth and mellow saxophone melody which will definitely add some life to your boat cruise!
3) The third song that we would like to recommend is “Whisky in the Jar.” This traditional Irish folk ballad has been around for over 300 years. Metallica made this song famous by adding it as one of their first singles off their first album back in 1991.
4) The fourth song that we would like to recommend is “Come Sail Away.” This 1978 rock ballad’s original version features a very soothing piano melody with slow yet powerful vocals, making it one of the perfect boat cruising songs!
5) The fifth song that we would like to recommend is “Brother.” This American folk-rock ballad was initially released in 1996. The slow-paced rhythm of this song makes it one of the perfect boat cruising songs and a very calming tune!
6) The sixth and final song that we recommend is “Rivers of Babylon.” This 1970 reggae ballad was initially made popular by Boney M. The soothing rhythm of this song has been known for its relaxing properties, making it one of the perfect boat cruising melodies!
You can approach Anita Dee Yacht Charters, a well-known yacht rental service provider in Chicago, for a cool summer night with plenty of cruising songs along with mouth-watering food and beverages. Once you have this experience, you’ll realize how one night at a yacht can help you create memories worth a lifetime. For more information, click here.